Interested in joining ETSA
Interested in joining our Teaching School Alliance?
Our Teaching School Alliance Vision is summarised below:
- …. to provide outstanding learning opportunities for both students and staff and to encourage people to make the best of them in order to enhance their life chances and ensure their personal growth.
- The Alliance will ensure excellent professional learning for current practitioners and leaders and for future recruits to the profession and aspiring leaders.
- Through partnerships built on trust, our alliance will work at all levels in a mutually supportive and collaborative manner that increases our collective capacity.
- We are offering you the opportunity to be part of a self-improving school system
Membership is FREE and open to all. There are many benefits attached to membership, as a member your staff will receive:
- Access to a network of schools to share expertise, ideas and to collaborate on school improvement
- Support in recruiting high-quality graduates who you can train to become teachers and award QTS, with a PGCE, through Schools Direct in conjunction with Middlesex University and The Compton SCITT.
- Active recruitment campaigns which includes attendance at ITT recruitment fairs and provision of School Experience Days.
- A wide range of CPL opportunities for your staff to improve performance at discounted rates e.g. NPQML and NPQSL.
- Access to free courses e.g. for Aspiring Heads of Year /Head of Department, the Outstanding Teacher Programme and invitations to networking events.
- A range of CP Learning opportunities available to support staff.
- Networking opportunities for teachers, support staff and governors.
- Developing staff at different levels through work shadowing residentials.
- Designating your expert staff as ‘Specialist Leaders of Education’ to work with other schools for a fee, raising the profile of your school through SLE deployments.
- Attending or delivering a range of Alliance workshops and events to enhance knowledge and share new initiatives e.g. subject department meetings.
- The opportunity to take part in action research projects to improve educational practices with the IOE.
- Access to a pool of useful resources from across our schools and subject departments.
- Subject/departmental reviews.
We are offering you the opportunity to be an equal partner in a forward thinking alliance of like-minded professionals, leading to mutual benefits for all partner Schools.
If you would like further information about ETSA Southgate, or to join our Teaching School Alliance then please contact Mr Jeremy Evans at email@example.com