Southgate PTA Events
Southgate PTA have also been working, together with teachers and students, on this year’s main fundraising event at Southgate School, the… Summer Festival Saturday 23rd June, 12 - 4pm
If you haven’t done so already, please put this date in your diary and bring ALL the family along .
We urgently need to replace both our minibuses, which will cost approximately £50,000, so every £ we make gets us that bit closer.
Confirmed so far at this year's Summer Festival………..
- giant inflatables
- Bake Off tent with competitions and cakes for sale
- spray painting activities and sketches by the Art Department
- sporty games and a football tournament by the Sports Department
- ‘Kiddies Corner’ for younger siblings
- a scrumptious BBQ
- the Mainstage where guest bands, as well as our own talented students, will be performing ……..and much more!
It’s really going to be a great day!
Thank you for another great response to the estate agent boards request! If you didn't reply in time, but wanted to - don't worry!
There are plenty more ways in which you can help so please look through the list and contact us for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org
10 ways you can be involved:-
1. Donation of prizes - big or small
2. Contribution towards costs
3. Loan of Gazebo, Marquee or Bunting
4. Kiddy Corner co-ordinator
6. Loan of small(ish) Bouncy Castle
7. Stage or PA equipment for performance area 8. BBQ operators 9. Food and Drink donations or discount 10. Printing flyers or a good amateur photographer
Finally, if you haven’t managed to find something we will also need 'On the day volunteers’ - please get in touch to find out more